Friday, October 20, 2017

CHP-C gravity feed wood pellet cook barell stove, uses no electricity.

We are currently keeping warm with this barell cook stove I built with a CHP-C wood pellet burner I got from Hasty Heat.
Keeping our home at 20c we are burning 20 kilo of compressed biomass every 3 days.
It has an always hot cook top and oven my wife  enjoys using. She should add a translation of this post in suomi with her comments added... Hint..
This little biomass burner from HastyHeat.eu weighs just 5 kilo but produces 6kw of heat continuously. With clean smoke free 1300c combustion temps. It surprisingly only weighs 5 kilo and measures just 7.5x7.5 cm 60 cm tall. Making it very easy to use the CHP-C for building this project.
It is the square vertical tube you see going into the left corner of the oven.
The barell stove I built for it exhausts from the bottom with just 50c exhaust temps since the hot gasses tend to stay in the top untill they cool and drop. The rest of the heat is raidiating through the thin barell metal by infrared out and into our home.
I could not be more pleased with how my project turned out ;-)
Next I want to put one in our sauna!

No comments:

Post a Comment